Can Do w/ Candice
Join us for our August Accountability Healthy Life Moves
Understanding accountability is the first step to living your best life. No matter what you
are doing, being accountable is a day to day effort. Below are over healthy, personal and
professional accountability moves YOU can complete during the month of August.
Engage in all 32 moves or a minimum 14
* If you are currently part of a Challenge - write down in your journal why you are
participating and what you want to get out of the exercise
* Look up 5 new words and try using them in a sentence
* Decide how you are going to celebrate you on your next birthday, start planning!
* Drink at least 100 ounces of water - 10 days of the month
* Reread the best chapter in a book that changed your life
* Say hello to at least 4 new people each day no matter where you are
* Eat a new vegetable or fruit in a recipe
* Forgive someone who you believe has done you wrong
* Freshen up your resume even if you don't plan to use it - reflect on your accomplishments and future dreams
* Try on all the clothes in your closet that you have not worn in the past 2 years, get rid of anything that doesn't fit.
* Schedule that preventative exam/appt you have been putting off
* Find 3 new ways to add fresh lemon juice to your daily food and drinks
* Sing or dance to your favorite song
* Pick 1 core exercise each day and spend 10 minutes working your core
* Write a letter to someone you have been thinking about
* Donate your time at least 1x per month, whatever fits your schedule
* Compliment someone just because
* Finish a home project you started and have not finished
* Meditate 5-10 minutes, 1x per week
* Apologize to someone you have offended or hurt
* Get to know at least 1 new person
* Walk 15,000+ steps at least 10 days of the month
* Create an opportunity to have that difficult conversation with someone, try a new perspective
* Write in your journal at least 14 days of the month
* Finish a book you recently started
* Try a new exercise or activity you have been wanting to do
* Write down what you are grateful for, reflect on it often
* Learn your blood type and research the best/worst foods (for your type)
* Start/finish a craft project you have wanted to do for awhile
* Look up the name and origin of a flower you have admired
* Enjoy a soak bath 1x per week during the month
Accountability coaching to assist you with personal, professional and health goals. The program includes one-on-one coaching, daily reminders, monthly webinars and discounts on retreats, workshops and products.
The consumer offering of our accountability coaching program will be live fall 2021. If you are interested to learn
more now please contact us at email@example.com or call 847-452-3929.